Find out more about the benefits breastfeeding can have for you and your baby!
Because breastfeeding is a learned art, some mothers and babies may experience difficulties that sometimes requires the knowledge and skills of an experienced professional. Through personal consultations in our office or in your home, we perform an assessment, observe breastfeeding and develop a written care plan. An initial consultation is approximately two hours.
|Senior Staff Consultant: Sharon Birdseye, RN, IBCLC, RLC|
|Home Visit:||$225||Follow Up @ Home:||$195|
|Office Visit:||$125||Follow Up @ Office:||$ 95|
There is an additional fee of $25 for in-home consultations that are located 25 miles or more from the Lactation Consultants of Atlanta office.
**Weekend and evening rates of $25 extra may apply.
**Visits for twins are an additional fee.
Best Beginning Consultation Packages
A new mom who is learning to breastfeed can benefit from the personal attention, instruction, encouragement and support of a knowledgeable professional. Our Board Certified Consultants assist mothers in learning and perfecting the art of breastfeeding. Our 4 & 6 hour packages can be divided into two or three sessions.
4 Hour Package- $300.00, 6 Hour Package- $375.00
**Packages can be divided or scheduled into separate sessions.
My Lactation Consultant – Personal Breastfeeding Programs
To further help mothers and babies, we offer packages that make having breastfeeding assistance more cost effective. These packages make great shower gifts and are transferable.
New Mom’s Package – Get breastfeeding off to a great start with:
- A prenatal breastfeeding class
- 2 hours of home assistance when you come home from the hospital
- 6 weekly follow-up telephone calls
- Breastfeeding survival kit
- 10% discount on additional products and services.
Working Mom’s Package – Going back to work and continuing to breastfeed provides wonderful benefits to mom and baby, though it can be quite challenging. Let us help you get started and succeed. Package includes:
- A prenatal class to help get you ready for breastfeeding
- Working & Breastfeeding class that will help you get your plan in place
- Assistance in choosing the best breastpump for your situation
- Working mom’s survival kit
- 6 months of telephone support
- Discount on a breastpump
- 10% discount on additional services and accessories.
Package prices – $300.00