Solutions for the Workplace
We have been providing on-site lactation programs since 1994. Our programs allow employers to offer ongoing support, expert advice and help from a board certified-licensed Lactation Consultant, access to nursing mother’s rooms with hospital-grade breast pumps, and breastfeeding education provided at the work-site.
Why use our program?
- Recognition as a family friendly business.
- As part of a wellness program, will boost employee morale.
- Lower turnover rates.
- Fewer illnesses for baby.
- Milder illnesses when sickness does occur.
- Less trips to the doctor.
- Lower Health care costs.
- Lower Absenteeism rates.
- Lactation programs increase breastfeeding duration of employed mothers.
(Options are customizable to meet every need and every budget)
- Prenatal Classes taught by certified lactation professionals at the work site- a series of two classes covering (1) infant and maternal benefits of breastfeeding and (2) breastfeeding technique.
- Unlimited telephone and email support for employees during maternity leave and after return to work.
- Return to Work Consultation scheduled at least two (2) weeks before female employee returns to work.
- Consultations includes: breast pump supplies, instructions on pumping, lactation room schedule, proper milk storage, and how to combine working and breastfeeding.
- Corporate Pumping Kit with cooler and carry tote available at the Return to Work Consultation.
- Use of lactation room with hospital grade pump.
- Discounts on breastfeeding classes, consultations, products and services offered by Lactation Consultations of Atlanta.
- Double electric hospital grade breast pumps can be rented or purchased
Now offering free 30-45-minute consultations for businesses on how to make your work-place more breastfeeding friendly. It’s important for today’s employers to know the “Breastfeeding in the workplace” accommodation laws and we can help.
The Lactation Program is provided for employees and their spouses to promote the heath of mothers and babies. Contact us to schedule your free consultation or register today!