9 AM – 1 PM
Caring Clinic: Teaming with our graduates from the GNTC’s lactation program to bring you affordable sessions that are tailored to your needs. This is for the mom needing a little help or the mom on a budget. Consults will be 45 mins in length for a low cost of $30.00 Spots will be limited.
Please email for registration details: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Working Mom’s Workshop:
September 7th: 3:00 PM- 5:00 PM
- How to choose and use your pump
- Maximizing your pumping and creating a return to work milk stash
- Developing a back to work plan
- Communicating with your boss and your baby’s caregiver about yours and baby’s needs.
- This may also be helpful for mom’s who have already returned to work but things are not progressing as well as you had hoped.
Spots are limited!
Call 770-644-0555 or email for registration details:email@example.com
Cost is $50 an includes an insulated tote packed with goodies for mom and baby!
*September 16th: 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Mommy Monday: Free Breastfeeding Support Group led by an Licensed IBCLC and our student interns from GNTC’s Lactation Program.
Light refreshments and free baby weight checks! A chance to discuss issues you may be having and meet other moms, you are not alone on your breastfeeding journey.
RSVP by email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Series of Childbirth classes
* September dates coming soon!
12:00 – 4:00 PM
Offered Monthly and privately (by appointment only)
In partnership with Kiana Ayers, RN, IBCLC. Featuring the 6 simple steps for a healthy and safe birth by Lamaze.
Light refreshments will be served.
Registration is required $160 per couple, email
|Check back often for updates, we add new events monthly!!|